Meet Our Redmond Dentists
Our dental duo combine years of experience with their first-class people skills to revolutionize your visit.
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery at the University of Washington
- Bachelor Degree of Arts in Psychology
- Educated by the Spear Institute
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- On the Board of Trustees at Lake Washington Technical College
- Tucker Gold Study Club Member
- Dkeidek Study Club Member
- Sweeney and Raval Study Club Member
“Dr. Daniel is one of the best dentists I have ever had. I actually enjoy coming to the office for dental work.”
Dr. Andrew Traxler
Meet our caring Redmond dentist.
Dr. Traxler went on to complete his residency at the University of Oklahoma. He then traveled to Nepal, where he worked as the only dentist at the American Embassy in Kathmandu.
In 2003, Dr. Traxler returned home to Redmond, WA and became the Associate Dentist to Rod Robinson, DDS. Dr. Traxler purchased the practice from Dr. Robinson on January 1, 2010, and at the close of 2014, we wished Dr. Robinson a very happy retirement.
Dr. Traxler’s education includes:
- Bachelor of Science, Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Washington, 1998
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Washington, 2002
- Advanced Education of General Dentistry, University of Oklahoma, 2003
Additionally, Dr. Traxler has completed hundreds of hours of Continuing Education and hosts the Tucker Gold Study Club at his office. This clinical study club, founded by world-renown dentist Dr. R.V. Tucker, exists for dentists who seek to excel in the use of cast and direct gold as an option for restorative materials.
When he is not watching a Seahawks game, you can find him hiking, reading a book or travelling with his wife, Kate, and their dachshund, Lou.