Meet Our Redmond Dentists
Our dental duo combine years of experience with their first-class people skills to revolutionize your visit.
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery at the University of Washington
- Bachelor Degree of Arts in Psychology
- Educated by the Spear Institute
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- On the Board of Trustees at Lake Washington Technical College
- Tucker Gold Study Club Member
- Dkeidek Study Club Member
- Sweeney and Raval Study Club Member
“Dr. Daniel is one of the best dentists I have ever had. I actually enjoy coming to the office for dental work.”
Dr. Timothee Souquet
Meet a Redmond Family dentist who goes beyond dentistry to boost your health.
Dr. Timothee Souquet was born in France and spent his younger years moving between France and the United States. He moved to Seattle to attend the University of Washington and received a Bachelor of Science in Developmental Biology. He joined a medical imaging clinical research trial after graduating and conducted research for three years prior to enrolling in dental school at the University of Washington where he earned a Doctorate in Dental Surgery. Dr. Souquet chose to further his dental education at the University of Colorado General Practice Residency in order to provide comprehensive dental care to patients with complex needs. He enjoys working with patients throughout their treatment in order to address their needs and concerns. On his time off Dr. Souquet can be found in the mountains, skiing, rock climbing and biking, or travelling and visiting friends and family.